WinGrab 1.50.09 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the WinGrab 1.50.09 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\WinGrab1.50 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.86 MB (1948160 bytes) on disk and is called WinGrab.exe. A guide to uninstall WinGrab 1.50.09 from your computer
WinGrab 1.50.09 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.93 MB (2020322
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (70.47 KB)
- WinGrab.exe (1.86 MB)
The current page applies to WinGrab 1.50.09 version 1.50.09
Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WinGrab 1.50.09 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinGrab 1.50.09 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinGrab 1.50.09 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinGrab 1.50.09". If it is installed on your PC the WinGrab 1.50.09 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinGrab 1.50.09 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinGrab 1.50.09, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinGrab 1.50.09.
8. After removing WinGrab 1.50.09, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinGrab 1.50.09 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinGrab 1.50.09 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130