WinGPS 5 Pro
This info is about WinGPS 5 Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinGPS 5 Pro from your computerStentec Software
. Open here
for more information on Stentec Software. Click on www.stentec.com
to get more information about WinGPS 5 Pro on Stentec Software's website. Usually the WinGPS 5 Pro program is found in the C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for WinGPS 5 Pro is "C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Pro\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled WinGPS5Pro.exe and its approximative size is 8.46 MB (8873472 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with WinGPS 5 Pro. They take about 12.11 MB (12695603
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (707.05 KB)
- WinGPS5Pro.exe (8.46 MB)
- la.exe (1.71 MB)
- SUP.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of WinGPS 5 Pro.
WinGPS 5 Pro is a program offered by the software company Stentec Software. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove WinGPS 5 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinGPS 5 Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinGPS 5 Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinGPS 5 Pro". If it is installed on your PC the WinGPS 5 Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinGPS 5 Pro in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinGPS 5 Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinGPS 5 Pro:
- The publisher is: www.stentec.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinGPS 5 Pro.
8. After removing WinGPS 5 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinGPS 5 Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinGPS 5 Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinGPS 5 Pro by Stentec Software from your PC, we are not saying that WinGPS 5 Pro by Stentec Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinGPS 5 Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 08:42:19.973