WinFlash is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinFlash from your PCPEGATRON
. Further information on PEGATRON can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WinFlash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. StartFlash.exe is the WinFlash's primary executable file and it takes approximately 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WinFlash. They occupy about 736.00 KB (753664
bytes) on disk.
- StartFlash.exe (116.00 KB)
- WinFlash.exe (620.00 KB)
This data is about WinFlash version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more WinFlash versions please click below:
WinFlash has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinFlash from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\Astring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\ATKWMI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\BiosInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\Cstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\DUstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\Fstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\Gstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\ITstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\Jstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\KRstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\LANG.INI
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\Pstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\Rstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\SCstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\Sstring.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\StartFlash.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generic\WinFlash\WinFlash.exe
WinFlash is a program marketed by the software company PEGATRON. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall WinFlash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinFlash from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinFlash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinFlash". The WinFlash app will be found very quickly. When you select WinFlash in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinFlash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinFlash.
8. After removing WinFlash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinFlash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinFlash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinFlash by PEGATRON from your computer, nor are we saying that WinFlash by PEGATRON is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinFlash supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:56:33.700