This page is about WinFM2008 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinFM2008 from your PCFM Products
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FM Products. More info about the application WinFM2008 can be seen at http://homepage3.nifty.com/annsHome/WinFM.htm
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\WinFM2008 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WinFM2008\epuninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinFM2008. WinFM2008's main file takes about 1.92 MB (2013696 bytes) and is called WinFM2k.exe.
WinFM2008 is composed of the following executables which take 2.23 MB (2337797
bytes) on disk:
- DOSRUN.EXE (8.15 KB)
- DosRun32.exe (67.00 KB)
- epuninst.exe (137.85 KB)
- WFUtil32.exe (103.50 KB)
- WinFM2k.exe (1.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008
WinFM2008 is a program offered by the software company FM Products. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove WinFM2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinFM2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinFM2008 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinFM2008". If it is installed on your PC the WinFM2008 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinFM2008 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinFM2008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinFM2008:
- The publisher is: http://homepage3.nifty.com/annsHome/WinFM.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinFM2008\epuninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinFM2008.
8. After uninstalling WinFM2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinFM2008 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinFM2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinFM2008 by FM Products from your PC, we are not saying that WinFM2008 by FM Products is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinFM2008 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 14:47:54.167