You can find on this page details on how to remove WinDjView 2.0.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.2 from your computerAndrew Zhezherun
. Open here
for more information on Andrew Zhezherun. Click on http://windjview.sourceforge.net
to get more information about WinDjView 2.0.2 on Andrew Zhezherun's website. Usually the WinDjView 2.0.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinDjView directory, depending on the user's option during setup. WinDjView 2.0.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe. WinDjView 2.0.2's main file takes around 3.09 MB (3235328 bytes) and its name is WinDjView.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with WinDjView 2.0.2. They occupy about 3.16 MB (3318125
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (80.86 KB)
- WinDjView.exe (3.09 MB)
This data is about WinDjView 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
If you're planning to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Andrew Zhezherun\WinDjView
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjView.exe
WinDjView 2.0.2 is a program marketed by the software company Andrew Zhezherun. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove WinDjView 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinDjView 2.0.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinDjView 2.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinDjView 2.0.2". If it exists on your system the WinDjView 2.0.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinDjView 2.0.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinDjView 2.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinDjView 2.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://windjview.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinDjView 2.0.2.
8. After removing WinDjView 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinDjView 2.0.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinDjView 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.2 by Andrew Zhezherun from your PC, nor are we saying that WinDjView 2.0.2 by Andrew Zhezherun is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:27:46.987