WinDjView 2.0.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.1 from your systemAndrew Zhezherun
. More information about Andrew Zhezherun can be seen here
. Please follow http://windjview.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on WinDjView 2.0.1 on Andrew Zhezherun's page. WinDjView 2.0.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinDjView folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. WinDjView 2.0.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe. WinDjView 2.0.1's main file takes about 1.75 MB (1830912 bytes) and is named WinDjView.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside WinDjView 2.0.1. They occupy about 1.83 MB (1913709
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (80.86 KB)
- WinDjView.exe (1.75 MB)
This page is about WinDjView 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove WinDjView 2.0.1.Files remaining:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\WinDjView\WinDjView.exe
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Andrew Zhezherun\WinDjView
WinDjView 2.0.1 is an application marketed by the software company Andrew Zhezherun. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove WinDjView 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinDjView 2.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinDjView 2.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinDjView 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the WinDjView 2.0.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinDjView 2.0.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinDjView 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinDjView 2.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://windjview.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinDjView 2.0.1.
8. After removing WinDjView 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinDjView 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinDjView 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinDjView 2.0.1 by Andrew Zhezherun from your PC, we are not saying that WinDjView 2.0.1 by Andrew Zhezherun is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinDjView 2.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:17:18.180