This page is about WinDjView 1.0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinDjView 1.0.1 from your systemAndrew Zhezherun
. More information on Andrew Zhezherun can be seen here
. More information about WinDjView 1.0.1 can be found at http://windjview.sourceforge.net
. WinDjView 1.0.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\WinDjView directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for WinDjView 1.0.1 is C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe. WinDjView.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.64 MB (1720320 bytes) on disk.
WinDjView 1.0.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.70 MB (1787348
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (65.46 KB)
- WinDjView.exe (1.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of WinDjView 1.0.1.
WinDjView 1.0.1 is an application released by Andrew Zhezherun. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase WinDjView 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinDjView 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinDjView 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinDjView 1.0.1". The WinDjView 1.0.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinDjView 1.0.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinDjView 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinDjView 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://windjview.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinDjView\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinDjView 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling WinDjView 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinDjView 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinDjView 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinDjView 1.0.1 by Andrew Zhezherun from your PC, nor are we saying that WinDjView 1.0.1 by Andrew Zhezherun is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinDjView 1.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:32:59.823