WinDirStat 1.1.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. More info about the app WinDirStat 1.1.2 can be seen at How to uninstall WinDirStat 1.1.2 from your PChttp://windirstat.info/
. WinDirStat 1.1.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinDirStat directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. WinDirStat 1.1.2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\Uninstall.exe". windirstat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 636.00 KB (651264 bytes) on disk.
WinDirStat 1.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 682.72 KB (699110
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (46.72 KB)
- windirstat.exe (636.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinDirStat 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
If you are manually uninstalling WinDirStat 1.1.2 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Some users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove WinDirStat 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinDirStat 1.1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinDirStat 1.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinDirStat 1.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the WinDirStat 1.1.2 program will be found automatically. After you select WinDirStat 1.1.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinDirStat 1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinDirStat 1.1.2:
- The software company is: http://windirstat.info/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinDirStat 1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling WinDirStat 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinDirStat 1.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinDirStat 1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130