WinDirStat 1.1.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. More info about the app WinDirStat 1.1.2 can be seen at A way to uninstall WinDirStat 1.1.2 from your computerhttp://windirstat.info/
. WinDirStat 1.1.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinDirStat directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. WinDirStat 1.1.2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\Uninstall.exe". windirstat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 636.00 KB (651264 bytes) on disk.
WinDirStat 1.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 682.72 KB (699110
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (46.72 KB)
- windirstat.exe (636.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinDirStat 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
If you are manually uninstalling WinDirStat 1.1.2 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinDirStat
Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase WinDirStat 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinDirStat 1.1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinDirStat 1.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinDirStat 1.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the WinDirStat 1.1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinDirStat 1.1.2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinDirStat 1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinDirStat 1.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://windirstat.info/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinDirStat 1.1.2.
8. After removing WinDirStat 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinDirStat 1.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinDirStat 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130