WinDirStat 1.1.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. More info about the app WinDirStat 1.1.2 can be seen at A way to uninstall WinDirStat 1.1.2 from your computerhttp://windirstat.info/
. WinDirStat 1.1.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinDirStat directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. WinDirStat 1.1.2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\Uninstall.exe". windirstat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 636.00 KB (651264 bytes) on disk.
WinDirStat 1.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 682.72 KB (699110
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (46.72 KB)
- windirstat.exe (636.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinDirStat 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
If you are manually uninstalling WinDirStat 1.1.2 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinDirStat 1.1.2:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\WinDirStat
- C:\Program Files\WinDirStat
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\WinDirStat\Help (ENG).lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\WinDirStat\Uninstall WinDirStat.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\WinDirStat\WinDirStat.lnk
- C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\wdsr040c.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\windirstat.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\windirstat.exe
Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall WinDirStat 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinDirStat 1.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinDirStat 1.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinDirStat 1.1.2". If it exists on your system the WinDirStat 1.1.2 application will be found very quickly. When you click WinDirStat 1.1.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinDirStat 1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinDirStat 1.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://windirstat.info/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinDirStat\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinDirStat 1.1.2.
8. After removing WinDirStat 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinDirStat 1.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinDirStat 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130