You can find on this page details on how to remove WinCheck for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinCheck from your systemWinCheck
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WinCheck. Usually the WinCheck program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\717339F0-1424539778-11E3-B9AE-3C07716A07FF folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove WinCheck by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\717339F0-1424539778-11E3-B9AE-3C07716A07FF\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named bnsqEB27.exe and its approximative size is 249.00 KB (254976 bytes).
WinCheck installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 326.08 KB (333907
bytes) on disk.
- bnsqEB27.exe (249.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.08 KB)
This info is about WinCheck version 184.108.40.206
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall WinCheck.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
WinCheck is an application offered by WinCheck. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove WinCheck is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinCheck with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinCheck or simply click the Search field and type in "WinCheck". If it is installed on your PC the WinCheck program will be found automatically. When you select WinCheck in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinCheck, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinCheck.
8. After removing WinCheck, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinCheck that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinCheck with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinCheck by WinCheck from your computer, we are not saying that WinCheck by WinCheck is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinCheck supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:47:26.183