You can find on this page details on how to remove WinCatalog 2017 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WinCatalog 2017 from your PCWinCatalog.com
. Check out here
for more info on WinCatalog.com. Click on http://www.wincatalog.com/
to get more facts about WinCatalog 2017 on WinCatalog.com's website. WinCatalog 2017 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCatalog directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing WinCatalog 2017 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCatalog\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinCatalog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.19 MB (12784144 bytes) on disk.
WinCatalog 2017 is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.03 MB (17860448
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- arcwcget.exe (226.53 KB)
- dbConverter.exe (1.39 MB)
- ebookwcget.exe (40.53 KB)
- miwcget.exe (193.03 KB)
- rawwcget.exe (695.53 KB)
- shthumb.exe (134.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- w3DiskScanner.exe (352.03 KB)
- WinCatalog.exe (12.19 MB)
- ZipBackup.exe (65.53 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (140.00 KB)
- gswin64c.exe (160.00 KB)
This info is about WinCatalog 2017 version 17.02
only. You can find below info on other releases of WinCatalog 2017:
...click to view all...
WinCatalog 2017 is an application by the software company WinCatalog.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall WinCatalog 2017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinCatalog 2017 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinCatalog 2017 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinCatalog 2017". The WinCatalog 2017 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinCatalog 2017 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinCatalog 2017, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinCatalog 2017:
- The software company is: http://www.wincatalog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCatalog\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinCatalog 2017.
8. After removing WinCatalog 2017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCatalog 2017 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinCatalog 2017 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinCatalog 2017 by WinCatalog.com from your computer, nor are we saying that WinCatalog 2017 by WinCatalog.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinCatalog 2017 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 19:33:56.747