WinCatalog 2017 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinCatalog 2017 from your PCWinCatalog.com
. You can find out more on WinCatalog.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on WinCatalog 2017 at http://www.wincatalog.com/
. WinCatalog 2017 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WinCatalog directory, subject to the user's option. WinCatalog 2017's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinCatalog\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named WinCatalog.exe and occupies 12.25 MB (12846080 bytes).
WinCatalog 2017 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 85.19 MB (89330192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- arcwcget.exe (226.78 KB)
- dbConverter.exe (1.40 MB)
- ebookwcget.exe (40.78 KB)
- miwcget.exe (193.28 KB)
- rawwcget.exe (695.78 KB)
- shthumb.exe (134.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- w3DiskScanner.exe (396.28 KB)
- WinCatalog.exe (12.25 MB)
- ZipBackup.exe (66.78 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (140.00 KB)
- gswin64c.exe (160.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (35.80 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.25 MB)
This page is about WinCatalog 2017 version 17.3
only. For more WinCatalog 2017 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinCatalog 2017 is an application released by the software company WinCatalog.com. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase WinCatalog 2017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinCatalog 2017 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinCatalog 2017 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinCatalog 2017". The WinCatalog 2017 app will be found very quickly. After you click WinCatalog 2017 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinCatalog 2017, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinCatalog 2017:
- The publisher is: http://www.wincatalog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinCatalog\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinCatalog 2017.
8. After uninstalling WinCatalog 2017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCatalog 2017 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinCatalog 2017 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinCatalog 2017 by WinCatalog.com from your computer, nor are we saying that WinCatalog 2017 by WinCatalog.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinCatalog 2017 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 07:49:26.733