WinCatalog 2014 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinCatalog 2014 from your systemWinCatalog.com
. Go over here
for more information on WinCatalog.com. Please follow http://www.wincatalog.com/
if you want to read more on WinCatalog 2014 on WinCatalog.com's page. Usually the WinCatalog 2014 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCatalog folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing WinCatalog 2014 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCatalog\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. WinCatalog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.82 MB (5057024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WinCatalog 2014. They take 7.58 MB (7949072
bytes) on disk.
- dbConverter.exe (1.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- WinCatalog.exe (4.82 MB)
This page is about WinCatalog 2014 version 5.0
only. Click on the links below for other WinCatalog 2014 versions:
WinCatalog 2014 is an application offered by WinCatalog.com. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove WinCatalog 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinCatalog 2014 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinCatalog 2014 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinCatalog 2014". If it exists on your system the WinCatalog 2014 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinCatalog 2014 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinCatalog 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinCatalog 2014:
- The publisher is: http://www.wincatalog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCatalog\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinCatalog 2014.
8. After uninstalling WinCatalog 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinCatalog 2014 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCatalog 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinCatalog 2014 by WinCatalog.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WinCatalog 2014 by WinCatalog.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinCatalog 2014 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-02 14:49:50.023