This web page is about WinCam for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinCam from your PCNTWind Software
. Additional info about NTWind Software can be found here
. You can read more about on WinCam at mailto:email@example.com?subject=WinCam_1.0&body=Hi!
. WinCam is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinCam directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. WinCam's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinCam\uninst.exe. WinCam.exe is the WinCam's primary executable file and it takes approximately 7.19 MB (7540992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with WinCam. They occupy about 7.25 MB (7601704
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (59.29 KB)
- WinCam.exe (7.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of WinCam. Click on the links below for other WinCam versions:
WinCam is a program marketed by NTWind Software. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase WinCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinCam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinCam or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinCam". The WinCam application will be found automatically. After you click WinCam in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinCam:
- The web site of the program is: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=WinCam_1.0&body=Hi!
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinCam\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinCam.
8. After removing WinCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinCam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinCam by NTWind Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WinCam by NTWind Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinCam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 11:25:04.490