WinCDEmu is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WinCDEmu from your computerBazis
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Bazis. WinCDEmu is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinCDEmu directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall WinCDEmu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinCDEmu\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named vmnt.exe and its approximative size is 318.83 KB (326480 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in WinCDEmu. They take 1.40 MB (1471984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- batchmnt.exe (113.50 KB)
- batchmnt64.exe (143.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.33 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (123.50 KB)
- vmnt.exe (318.83 KB)
- vmnt64.exe (437.33 KB)
- VirtualAutorunDisabler.exe (102.50 KB)
- VirtualAutorunDisabler.exe (89.00 KB)
This info is about WinCDEmu version 3.6
alone. You can find below a few links to other WinCDEmu releases:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove WinCDEmu from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinCDEmu:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinCDEmu when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu\x64\WinCDEmuContextMenu.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu\vmnt64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu\vmnt64.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1874641545-3733559551-1163203715-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\WinCDEmu\vmnt64.exe
WinCDEmu is an application released by Bazis. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase WinCDEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WinCDEmu from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinCDEmu or simply click the Search field and type in "WinCDEmu". If it exists on your system the WinCDEmu program will be found automatically. When you click WinCDEmu in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinCDEmu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinCDEmu.
8. After removing WinCDEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinCDEmu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinCDEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinCDEmu by Bazis from your PC, we are not saying that WinCDEmu by Bazis is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinCDEmu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:16:14.977