WinBook 5.2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinBook 5.2.0 from your PCdanielgraf.media
. Further information on danielgraf.media can be seen here
. More details about the software WinBook 5.2.0 can be found at http://www.danielgraf-media.de
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinBook folder (same installation drive as Windows). WinBook 5.2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinBook\unins000.exe. WinBook 5.2.0's primary file takes around 17.20 MB (18036736 bytes) and is called WinBook.exe.
WinBook 5.2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 27.27 MB (28592840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BarcodeTester.exe (207.50 KB)
- CompactAccessDB.exe (53.50 KB)
- DataBackup.exe (437.00 KB)
- Dataread.exe (124.00 KB)
- DBS.exe (184.50 KB)
- EncryptConnectionStrings.exe (49.50 KB)
- ImportSchildNRW.exe (610.00 KB)
- InternetCheck.exe (166.50 KB)
- LabelPrintServer.exe (393.50 KB)
- LDAPImport.exe (336.50 KB)
- LogoffUser.exe (5.50 KB)
- netBook.exe (2.00 MB)
- RegisterDbFile.exe (26.00 KB)
- Selbstausleihe.exe (171.00 KB)
- SetAccessDbPassword.exe (52.50 KB)
- SqlServerRegistration.exe (141.50 KB)
- Supremo.exe (3.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (863.10 KB)
- webOPACSync.exe (276.50 KB)
- WinBook.BarcodeScanner.exe (489.50 KB)
- WinBook.exe (17.20 MB)
- yaz-client.exe (71.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.0
of WinBook 5.2.0.
WinBook 5.2.0 is an application released by danielgraf.media. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove WinBook 5.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinBook 5.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinBook 5.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinBook 5.2.0". If it exists on your system the WinBook 5.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinBook 5.2.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinBook 5.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinBook 5.2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.danielgraf-media.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinBook\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinBook 5.2.0.
8. After uninstalling WinBook 5.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinBook 5.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinBook 5.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinBook 5.2.0 by danielgraf.media from your computer, nor are we saying that WinBook 5.2.0 by danielgraf.media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinBook 5.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 07:20:05.670