WinArc 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinArc 126.96.36.199 from your computeriTVA, LLC.
. More data about iTVA, LLC. can be read here
. Please open http://www.winarc.ru/
if you want to read more on WinArc 188.8.131.52 on iTVA, LLC.'s page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\iTVA\WinArc folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing WinArc 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\iTVA\WinArc\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. WinArc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.00 MB (8389264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WinArc 220.127.116.11. They take about 10.33 MB (10831207
bytes) on disk.
- Arc.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- Updater.exe (176.64 KB)
- WinArc.exe (8.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WinArc 22.214.171.124.
If you are manually uninstalling WinArc 126.96.36.199 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinArc 188.8.131.52 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinArc 184.108.40.206:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\Dll74D4.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\Dll74D5.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\Updater.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\WinArc.exe
WinArc 220.127.116.11 is a program released by iTVA, LLC.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WinArc 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinArc 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinArc 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinArc 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the WinArc 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. After you click WinArc 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinArc 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinArc 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.winarc.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iTVA\WinArc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinArc 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling WinArc 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinArc 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinArc 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinArc 18.104.22.168 by iTVA, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinArc 22.214.171.124 by iTVA, LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinArc 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 20:02:31.930