WinArc 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinArc 184.108.40.206 from your computeriTVA, LLC.
. More information on iTVA, LLC. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.winarc.ru/
if you want to read more on WinArc 220.127.116.11 on iTVA, LLC.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing WinArc 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. WinArc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.33 MB (7683112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with WinArc 22.214.171.124. They take about 9.34 MB (9793928
bytes) on disk.
- Arc.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.34 KB)
- updater.exe (321.00 KB)
- WinArc.exe (7.33 MB)
The current page applies to WinArc 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
WinArc 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company iTVA, LLC.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase WinArc 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinArc 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinArc 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinArc 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the WinArc 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinArc 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinArc 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinArc 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winarc.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinArc 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing WinArc 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinArc 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinArc 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinArc 220.127.116.11 by iTVA, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinArc 18.104.22.168 by iTVA, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinArc 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:28:51.633