You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WinArc 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinArc 184.108.40.206 from your PCiTVA, LLC.
. More data about iTVA, LLC. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.itva.ru/
if you want to read more on WinArc 220.127.116.11 on iTVA, LLC.'s page. WinArc 18.104.22.168 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinArc 22.214.171.124. The application's main executable file is titled WinArc.exe and occupies 7.09 MB (7436336 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in WinArc 126.96.36.199. They take 8.99 MB (9427832
bytes) on disk.
- Arc.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.34 KB)
- Updater.exe (204.48 KB)
- WinArc.exe (7.09 MB)
This info is about WinArc 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
WinArc 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company iTVA, LLC.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WinArc 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinArc 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinArc 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinArc 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the WinArc 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. After you select WinArc 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinArc 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinArc 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTVA\WinArc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinArc 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling WinArc 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinArc 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinArc 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinArc 18.104.22.168 by iTVA, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that WinArc 22.214.171.124 by iTVA, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinArc 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-04 08:23:35.513