WinAVI Video Converter
This info is about WinAVI Video Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter from your computerZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.
. You can find out more on ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program WinAVI Video Converter can be seen at http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
. Usually the WinAVI Video Converter application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter directory, depending on the user's option during install. WinAVI Video Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe. Video Converter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 150.50 KB (154112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WinAVI Video Converter. They occupy 18.31 MB (19199060
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (67.05 KB)
- updater.exe (91.50 KB)
- Video Converter.exe (150.50 KB)
- setup.exe (18.01 MB)
The current web page applies to WinAVI Video Converter version 18.104.22.16871
only. For other WinAVI Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinAVI Video Converter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinAVI Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\avcUserName.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAVI\Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\UninstallString
WinAVI Video Converter is an application by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WinAVI Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinAVI Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "WinAVI Video Converter". The WinAVI Video Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinAVI Video Converter in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinAVI Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinAVI Video Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinAVI Video Converter.
8. After removing WinAVI Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinAVI Video Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinAVI Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinAVI Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:13:15.540