Win8 x64Components v1.4.5
Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 from your PCShark007
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Shark007. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 on Shark007's web page. Usually the Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Settings64.exe is the Win8 x64Components v1.4.5's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.28 MB (1341405 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Win8 x64Components v1.4.5. They take 4.09 MB (4283808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (496.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 version 1.4.5
Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 is a program released by Shark007. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Win8 x64Components v1.4.5". The Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Win8 x64Components v1.4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Win8 x64Components v1.4.5.
8. After removing Win8 x64Components v1.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 by Shark007 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win8 x64Components v1.4.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:16:34.707