Win8 x64Components v1.2.7
Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 from your systemShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be found here
. More data about the application Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 can be found at http://shark007.net
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Win8 x64Components v1.2.7's primary file takes about 1.30 MB (1362037 bytes) and is called Settings64.exe.
Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 contains of the executables below. They take 4.05 MB (4248632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (444.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (431.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.30 MB)
This info is about Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 version 1.2.7
Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 is an application released by the software company Shark007. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win8 x64Components v1.2.7". The Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 application will be found automatically. After you select Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Win8 x64Components v1.2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win8 x64Components v1.2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Win8 x64Components v1.2.7.
8. After uninstalling Win8 x64Components v1.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 by Shark007 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win8 x64Components v1.2.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:23:16.700