Win7z 1.2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Win7z 1.2.0 from your systemFree Time
. More information on Free Time can be seen here
. Please open http://www.pcfreetime.com
if you want to read more on Win7z 1.2.0 on Free Time's website. Usually the Win7z 1.2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\Win7z directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\Win7z\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Win7z 1.2.0. Win7z.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.51 MB (1587024 bytes) on disk.
Win7z 1.2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.24 MB (4448474
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (78.38 KB)
- Win7z.exe (1.51 MB)
- Win7zSFX.exe (2.65 MB)
This web page is about Win7z 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
Win7z 1.2.0 is a program offered by Free Time. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Win7z 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Win7z 1.2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Win7z 1.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Win7z 1.2.0". The Win7z 1.2.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Win7z 1.2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Win7z 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win7z 1.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\Win7z\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Win7z 1.2.0.
8. After removing Win7z 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7z 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win7z 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Win7z 1.2.0 by Free Time from your PC, we are not saying that Win7z 1.2.0 by Free Time is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win7z 1.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 07:11:55.143