Win7codecs is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Win7codecs from your computerShark007
. Take a look here
for more details on Shark007. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Win7codecs on Shark007's web page. Win7codecs is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs directory, depending on the user's choice. Win7codecs's primary file takes around 438.84 KB (449371 bytes) and is named bingsetup.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Win7codecs. They take about 2.82 MB (2958610
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (850.00 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (426.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (38.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (220.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
This info is about Win7codecs version 3.5.9
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Win7codecs:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is an application offered by the software company Shark007. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Win7codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Win7codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". The Win7codecs app will be found automatically. When you select Win7codecs in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win7codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 06:01:49.190