Win7codecs is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Win7codecs from your computerShark007
. Take a look here
for more information on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more facts about Win7codecs on Shark007's website. Win7codecs is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file is named Settings32.exe and occupies 1.21 MB (1266955 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Win7codecs. They occupy about 3.91 MB (4101826
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (457.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.2
of Win7codecs. Click on the links below for other Win7codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is a program released by Shark007. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Win7codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". If it exists on your system the Win7codecs program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Win7codecs in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Win7codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After uninstalling Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win7codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:10:25.727