This page is about Win7codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Win7codecs from your PCShark007
. More info about Shark007 can be found here
. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Win7codecs on Shark007's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs directory (same installation drive as Windows). Win7codecs's main file takes about 438.84 KB (449371 bytes) and is called bingsetup.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Win7codecs. They occupy about 3.79 MB (3978253
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about Win7codecs version 2.9.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Win7codecs releases:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is a program released by Shark007. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Win7codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". The Win7codecs application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Win7codecs in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Win7codecs.
8. After uninstalling Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Win7codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win7codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:16:21.537