Win7codecs is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Win7codecs from your systemShark007
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more data about Win7codecs on Shark007's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\Tools folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Win7codecs is "C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\Tools\Settings32.exe" uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1162295 bytes) on disk and is named Settings32.exe.
Win7codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.80 MB (3980105
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.00 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.4
of Win7codecs. You can find here a few links to other Win7codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is an application by Shark007. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Win7codecs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Win7codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Win7codecs program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Win7codecs in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Win7codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Win7codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Win7codecs\Tools\Settings32.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win7codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:58:39.517