This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Win7codecs for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Win7codecs from your PCShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more information about Win7codecs on Shark007's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called bingsetup.exe and it has a size of 438.84 KB (449371 bytes).
Win7codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.29 MB (4497165
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (389.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.0
of Win7codecs. Click on the links below for other Win7codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Win7codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Win7codecs". If it exists on your system the Win7codecs application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Win7codecs in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Win7codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win7codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 02:36:24.890