Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5
Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 from your PCImageWriter Developers
. Open here
for more information on ImageWriter Developers. You can see more info about Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 at http://win32diskimager.sourceforge.net
. Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageWriter directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageWriter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Win32DiskImager.exe and occupies 135.50 KB (138752 bytes).
Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 836.16 KB (856225
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (700.66 KB)
- Win32DiskImager.exe (135.50 KB)
This info is about Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 version 0.9.5
If you're planning to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ImageWriter
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ImageWriter\unins000.exe
Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is an application by ImageWriter Developers. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5". If it exists on your system the Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5:
- The publisher is: http://win32diskimager.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageWriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5.
8. After removing Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 by ImageWriter Developers from your computer, we are not saying that Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 by ImageWriter Developers is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Win32DiskImager version 0.9.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:02:38.373