You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wild West for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Wild West from your computerWild West
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Wild West. Click on http://mywildwestapp.com/support
to get more info about Wild West on Wild West's website. Usually the Wild West program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Wild West directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Wild West by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wild West\WildWestuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 251.45 KB (257480 bytes) on disk and is called WildWestUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Wild West. They occupy about 251.45 KB (257480
bytes) on disk.
- WildWestUninstall.exe (251.45 KB)
The current page applies to Wild West version 2015.02.13.180043
alone. You can find below a few links to other Wild West versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Wild West from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Wild West:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Wild West
Wild West is a program marketed by Wild West. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Wild West is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wild West from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wild West or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wild West". The Wild West app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wild West in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wild West, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wild West:
- The web site of the program is: http://mywildwestapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wild West\WildWestuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wild West.
8. After uninstalling Wild West, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wild West which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild West using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wild West by Wild West from your computer, nor are we saying that Wild West by Wild West is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild West supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:57:24.783