You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Wild Island for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Wild Island from your computerWild
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Wild. More info about the application Wild Island can be found at https://vk.com/wild_island_rust
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Wild Island folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Wild Island by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Wild Island\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named rust.exe and occupies 11.01 MB (11544320 bytes).
Wild Island contains of the executables below. They take 13.19 MB (13828423
bytes) on disk.
- nick_changer.exe (704.00 KB)
- rust.exe (11.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
Wild Island is a program by the software company Wild. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Wild Island is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wild Island from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wild Island or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wild Island". The Wild Island program will be found automatically. After you click Wild Island in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wild Island, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wild Island:
- The web site of the application is: https://vk.com/wild_island_rust
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wild Island\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wild Island.
8. After uninstalling Wild Island, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wild Island which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Island with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wild Island by Wild from your computer, nor are we saying that Wild Island by Wild is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wild Island supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 09:28:35.230