Wikipedia is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Wikipedia from your PCPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wikipedia. Wikipedia's main file takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Wikipedia. They take about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168915
If you are manually uninstalling Wikipedia we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wikipedia:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\PV9DDSJL\en.wikipedia.xml
Wikipedia is a program released by Pokki. Some people decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Wikipedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Wikipedia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wikipedia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wikipedia". The Wikipedia application will be found automatically. After you click Wikipedia in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wikipedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wikipedia.
8. After uninstalling Wikipedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wikipedia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wikipedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wikipedia by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Wikipedia by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wikipedia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:30:28.020