WikiDict version 1.5
This page contains complete information on how to remove WikiDict version 1.5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WikiDict version 1.5 from your systemEngtute, Inc.
. You can read more on Engtute, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on WikiDict version 1.5 at http://www.engtute.com/
. WikiDict version 1.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Engtute directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for WikiDict version 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Engtute\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled WikiDict.exe and it has a size of 1.49 MB (1566208 bytes).
WikiDict version 1.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.71 MB (2836681
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- WikiDict.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of WikiDict version 1.5.
WikiDict version 1.5 is an application by the software company Engtute, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase WikiDict version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WikiDict version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WikiDict version 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WikiDict version 1.5". The WikiDict version 1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WikiDict version 1.5 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WikiDict version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WikiDict version 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.engtute.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Engtute\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WikiDict version 1.5.
8. After removing WikiDict version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WikiDict version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WikiDict version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WikiDict version 1.5 by Engtute, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WikiDict version 1.5 by Engtute, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WikiDict version 1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 14:29:24.667