Wiggle version 1.1.0
Wiggle version 1.1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wiggle version 1.1.0 from your PC2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://2ndsenseaudio.com
to get more data about Wiggle version 1.1.0 on 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd.'s website. Wiggle version 1.1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\2nd Sense directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Wiggle version 1.1.0 is C:\Program Files\2nd Sense\unins000.exe. Wiggle version 1.1.0's primary file takes about 1.18 MB (1235608 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Wiggle version 1.1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 10.10 MB (10587080
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- WiggleHost(32bit).exe (4.09 MB)
- WiggleHost.exe (4.83 MB)
This data is about Wiggle version 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
Wiggle version 1.1.0 is a program by the software company 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Wiggle version 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wiggle version 1.1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wiggle version 1.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wiggle version 1.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Wiggle version 1.1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wiggle version 1.1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wiggle version 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wiggle version 1.1.0:
- The software company is: http://2ndsenseaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\2nd Sense\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wiggle version 1.1.0.
8. After removing Wiggle version 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wiggle version 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wiggle version 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wiggle version 1.1.0 by 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wiggle version 1.1.0 by 2nd Sense Audio Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wiggle version 1.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:02:02.567