WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial
WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial from your PCNicomsoft Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on Nicomsoft Ltd.. Please follow http://www.nicomsoft.com
if you want to read more on WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial on Nicomsoft Ltd.'s page. WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\WiFi-Manager directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial is C:\Program Files\WiFi-Manager\unins000.exe. WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial's main file takes around 637.00 KB (652288 bytes) and is called AdvancedSample.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial. They take about 4.94 MB (5182824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- CSAdvancedSample.exe (69.50 KB)
- VBNETSample.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- CaptureSample.exe (18.00 KB)
- CSSample.exe (11.00 KB)
- AdvancedSample.exe (637.00 KB)
- CaptureSample.exe (439.50 KB)
- Installer.exe (116.00 KB)
- Installer64.exe (42.00 KB)
- VBSample.exe (116.00 KB)
- VBNETSample.exe (107.00 KB)
- CPPSample.exe (406.50 KB)
- CaptureSample.exe (1.67 MB)
- VCSample.exe (95.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial version 5.8
WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial is a program by Nicomsoft Ltd.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial". The WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial app will be found very quickly. After you select WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial:
- The publisher is: http://www.nicomsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiFi-Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial.
8. After uninstalling WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial by Nicomsoft Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial by Nicomsoft Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiFi-Manager SDK v5.8 Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 04:01:45.353