WiFi File Sender 3.0
WiFi File Sender 3.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WiFi File Sender 3.0 from your computerBArtWell
. You can read more on BArtWell or check for application updates here
. Click on http://bartwell.ru/
to get more details about WiFi File Sender 3.0 on BArtWell's website. WiFi File Sender 3.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WiFiFileSender folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove WiFi File Sender 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WiFiFileSender\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 216.00 KB (221184 bytes) on disk and is labeled WiFiFileSender.exe.
WiFi File Sender 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 946.78 KB (969502
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (730.78 KB)
- WiFiFileSender.exe (216.00 KB)
This web page is about WiFi File Sender 3.0 version 3.0
WiFi File Sender 3.0 is a program offered by the software company BArtWell. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase WiFi File Sender 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WiFi File Sender 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WiFi File Sender 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiFi File Sender 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the WiFi File Sender 3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WiFi File Sender 3.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WiFi File Sender 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiFi File Sender 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://bartwell.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiFiFileSender\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WiFi File Sender 3.0.
8. After removing WiFi File Sender 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WiFi File Sender 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WiFi File Sender 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WiFi File Sender 3.0 by BArtWell from your PC, we are not saying that WiFi File Sender 3.0 by BArtWell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WiFi File Sender 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:48:20.377