WiFi Channel Scanner
This page contains complete information on how to remove WiFi Channel Scanner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner from your computerwifichannelscanner.com
. Further information on wifichannelscanner.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.wifichannelscanner.com/
to get more facts about WiFi Channel Scanner on wifichannelscanner.com's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Channel Scanner directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Channel Scanner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner. WiFiChannelScanner.exe is the WiFi Channel Scanner's primary executable file and it occupies around 37.00 KB (37888 bytes) on disk.
WiFi Channel Scanner is composed of the following executables which occupy 742.78 KB (760606
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- WiFiChannelScanner.exe (37.00 KB)
WiFi Channel Scanner is an application marketed by the software company wifichannelscanner.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove WiFi Channel Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WiFi Channel Scanner or simply click the Search field and type in "WiFi Channel Scanner". If it exists on your system the WiFi Channel Scanner program will be found automatically. After you select WiFi Channel Scanner in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WiFi Channel Scanner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiFi Channel Scanner:
- The software company is: http://www.wifichannelscanner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Channel Scanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner.
8. After uninstalling WiFi Channel Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiFi Channel Scanner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WiFi Channel Scanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WiFi Channel Scanner by wifichannelscanner.com from your computer, nor are we saying that WiFi Channel Scanner by wifichannelscanner.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WiFi Channel Scanner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:33:17.750