WiFi Channel Scanner
This page contains complete information on how to remove WiFi Channel Scanner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner from your systemwifichannelscanner.com
. Further information on wifichannelscanner.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.wifichannelscanner.com/
to get more facts about WiFi Channel Scanner on wifichannelscanner.com's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Channel Scanner directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Channel Scanner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner. WiFiChannelScanner.exe is the WiFi Channel Scanner's primary executable file and it occupies around 37.00 KB (37888 bytes) on disk.
WiFi Channel Scanner is composed of the following executables which occupy 742.78 KB (760606
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- WiFiChannelScanner.exe (37.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
WiFi Channel Scanner is a program offered by wifichannelscanner.com. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase WiFi Channel Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WiFi Channel Scanner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WiFi Channel Scanner or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiFi Channel Scanner". If it is installed on your PC the WiFi Channel Scanner app will be found automatically. When you select WiFi Channel Scanner in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WiFi Channel Scanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiFi Channel Scanner:
- The software company is: http://www.wifichannelscanner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Channel Scanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiFi Channel Scanner.
8. After removing WiFi Channel Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WiFi Channel Scanner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WiFi Channel Scanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WiFi Channel Scanner by wifichannelscanner.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WiFi Channel Scanner by wifichannelscanner.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WiFi Channel Scanner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:33:17.750