WiFi共享精灵 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WiFi共享精灵 from your systemTXWL,Inc
. You can read more on TXWL,Inc or check for application updates here
. More info about the app WiFi共享精灵 can be found at http://www.wifigx.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall WiFi共享精灵 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Wi-Fi.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1520304 bytes).
WiFi共享精灵 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.17 MB (4368584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bmrep.exe (1.65 MB)
- snetcfg.exe (34.35 KB)
- snetcfg64.exe (101.85 KB)
- txcoresrv.exe (164.35 KB)
- TXInformer.exe (28.85 KB)
- txn_reporter_routine.exe (29.35 KB)
- TX_Httpd.exe (143.85 KB)
- uninst.exe (584.56 KB)
- Wi-Fi.exe (1.45 MB)
The current page applies to WiFi共享精灵 version 4.2015.1225.001
WiFi共享精灵 is an application offered by TXWL,Inc. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove WiFi共享精灵 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WiFi共享精灵 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WiFi共享精灵 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiFi共享精灵". If it is installed on your PC the WiFi共享精灵 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WiFi共享精灵 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WiFi共享精灵, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiFi共享精灵:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wifigx.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiFi共享精灵.
8. After removing WiFi共享精灵, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WiFi共享精灵 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiFi共享精灵 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiFi共享精灵 by TXWL,Inc from your PC, we are not saying that WiFi共享精灵 by TXWL,Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiFi共享精灵 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 12:23:57.960