Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3
This web page is about Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 from your systemWi-Fi Slideshow
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Wi-Fi Slideshow. Usually the Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wi-Fi Slideshow folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wi-Fi Slideshow\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Wi-Fi Slideshow.exe and it has a size of 960.00 KB (983040 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3. They occupy about 1.64 MB (1722529
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (722.16 KB)
- Wi-Fi Slideshow.exe (960.00 KB)
This page is about Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 version 1.3
Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 is a program offered by Wi-Fi Slideshow. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3.
8. After uninstalling Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 by Wi-Fi Slideshow from your computer, we are not saying that Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 by Wi-Fi Slideshow is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wi-Fi Slideshow v1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 18:28:08.143