Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0]
Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] from your systemJoe Williams (Coop-Land)
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Joe Williams (Coop-Land). The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Coop-Land\Whos Your Daddy directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Coop-Land\Whos Your Daddy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0]. Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0]'s primary file takes about 799.50 KB (818688 bytes) and is named SSELauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0]. They take about 22.90 MB (24012459
bytes) on disk.
- SmartSteamLoader.exe (689.50 KB)
- SSELauncher.exe (799.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (821.82 KB)
- WhosYourDaddy.exe (19.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (814.35 KB)
The current web page applies to Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] version 0.7.0
Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] is a program released by the software company Joe Williams (Coop-Land). Some users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] or simply click the Search feature and type in "Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0]". The Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] application will be found very quickly. When you select Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0].
8. After removing Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] by Joe Williams (Coop-Land) from your PC, nor are we saying that Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] by Joe Williams (Coop-Land) is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Whos Your Daddy [v.0.7.0] in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 08:48:45.770