You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Whois for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Whois from your computerHuang Kai
. More information about Huang Kai can be read here
. Whois is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Whois folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Whois is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Whois\uninstall.vbs". Whois.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 816.36 KB (835952 bytes) on disk.
Whois installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 816.36 KB (835952
bytes) on disk.
Whois is an application offered by the software company Huang Kai. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Whois is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Whois from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Whois or simply activate the Search field and type in "Whois". The Whois app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Whois in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Whois, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Whois.
8. After uninstalling Whois, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Whois that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Whois with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Whois by Huang Kai from your computer, we are not saying that Whois by Huang Kai is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Whois in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130