WhoCrashed 3.00 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WhoCrashed 3.00 from your systemResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. You can find out more on Resplendence Software Projects Sp. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.resplendence.com
if you want to read more on WhoCrashed 3.00 on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.'s web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall WhoCrashed 3.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled whocrashed.exe and occupies 1.02 MB (1066552 bytes).
The executables below are part of WhoCrashed 3.00. They take an average of 3.53 MB (3701646
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- whocrashed.exe (1.02 MB)
- whocrashedex.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to WhoCrashed 3.00 version 3.00
WhoCrashed 3.00 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WhoCrashed 3.00 from your PC:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WhoCrashed
WhoCrashed 3.00 is a program offered by Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove WhoCrashed 3.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WhoCrashed 3.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WhoCrashed 3.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "WhoCrashed 3.00". The WhoCrashed 3.00 app will be found very quickly. When you click WhoCrashed 3.00 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WhoCrashed 3.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhoCrashed 3.00:
- The software company is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhoCrashed 3.00.
8. After removing WhoCrashed 3.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhoCrashed 3.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhoCrashed 3.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WhoCrashed 3.00 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WhoCrashed 3.00 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WhoCrashed 3.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 18:09:19.333