Who's Your Daddy
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Who's Your Daddy for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Who's Your Daddy from your systemEvil Tortilla Games
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Evil Tortilla Games. Usually the Who's Your Daddy application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Whos Your Daddy folder, depending on the user's option during install. Who's Your Daddy's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Who's Your Daddy's primary file takes around 19.67 MB (20625408 bytes) and its name is WhosYourDaddy.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Who's Your Daddy. They occupy about 19.67 MB (20625408
bytes) on disk.
- WhosYourDaddy.exe (19.67 MB)
Who's Your Daddy has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Who's Your Daddy.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 427730
Who's Your Daddy is an application offered by the software company Evil Tortilla Games. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Who's Your Daddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Who's Your Daddy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Who's Your Daddy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Who's Your Daddy". If it is installed on your PC the Who's Your Daddy program will be found very quickly. When you select Who's Your Daddy in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Who's Your Daddy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Who's Your Daddy.
8. After uninstalling Who's Your Daddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Who's Your Daddy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Who's Your Daddy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Who's Your Daddy by Evil Tortilla Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Who's Your Daddy by Evil Tortilla Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Who's Your Daddy in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:17:11.820