Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0
Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 from your computerIO3O LLC
. More information on IO3O LLC can be found here
. More information about the application Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 can be found at http://www.whoisonmywifi.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IO3O LLC\Who Is On My Wifi folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IO3O LLC\Who Is On My Wifi\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled mywifi.exe and occupies 450.50 KB (461312 bytes).
Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.75 MB (4976992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mywifi.exe (450.50 KB)
- ReportViewer.exe (1.83 MB)
- StopApp.exe (21.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.51 KB)
- UninstallApp.exe (21.51 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_2.exe (894.45 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0.
If you are manually uninstalling Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IO3O LLC\Who Is On My Wifi
Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 is a program offered by IO3O LLC. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0". The Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.whoisonmywifi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IO3O LLC\Who Is On My Wifi\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0.
8. After removing Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 by IO3O LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 by IO3O LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Who Is On My Wifi version 2.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:02:20.693