WhiteCap is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. You can read more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove WhiteCap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 152.89 KB (156560 bytes) on disk and is called WhiteCap Standalone.exe.
WhiteCap contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.73 MB (1811683
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (254.05 KB)
- WhiteCap Screen Saver.exe (343.89 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (152.89 KB)
- WhiteCap V-Bar.exe (1,018.39 KB)
The current page applies to WhiteCap version 5.4
only. For other WhiteCap versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application offered by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WhiteCap from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". The WhiteCap application will be found automatically. When you select WhiteCap in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:14:44.487