WhereIsIt? 3.75 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall WhereIsIt? 3.75 from your computerRobert Galle
. Open here
where you can get more info on Robert Galle. Click on http://www.whereisit-soft.com
to get more info about WhereIsIt? 3.75 on Robert Galle's website. WhereIsIt? 3.75 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\WhereIsIt directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. WhereIsIt? 3.75's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WhereIsIt\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled WhereIsIt.exe and its approximative size is 1.79 MB (1875968 bytes).
WhereIsIt? 3.75 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.44 MB (2554714
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
- WhereIsIt.exe (1.79 MB)
This web page is about WhereIsIt? 3.75 version 3.75
WhereIsIt? 3.75 is an application released by the software company Robert Galle. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase WhereIsIt? 3.75 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WhereIsIt? 3.75 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WhereIsIt? 3.75 or simply click the Search field and type in "WhereIsIt? 3.75". If it is installed on your PC the WhereIsIt? 3.75 app will be found automatically. When you click WhereIsIt? 3.75 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhereIsIt? 3.75, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhereIsIt? 3.75:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.whereisit-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WhereIsIt\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WhereIsIt? 3.75.
8. After removing WhereIsIt? 3.75, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WhereIsIt? 3.75 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhereIsIt? 3.75 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WhereIsIt? 3.75 by Robert Galle from your PC, we are not saying that WhereIsIt? 3.75 by Robert Galle is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WhereIsIt? 3.75 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 05:39:28.910