You can find below detailed information on how to remove WhereIsIt? 2012 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WhereIsIt? 2012 from your computerRobert Galle
. Open here
for more info on Robert Galle. You can read more about about WhereIsIt? 2012 at http://www.whereisit-soft.com
. WhereIsIt? 2012 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WhereIsIt folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall WhereIsIt? 2012 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WhereIsIt\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named WhereIsIt.exe and it has a size of 3.61 MB (3788288 bytes).
WhereIsIt? 2012 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.29 MB (4498304
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (693.38 KB)
- WhereIsIt.exe (3.61 MB)
The current web page applies to WhereIsIt? 2012 version 2012
WhereIsIt? 2012 is a program offered by Robert Galle. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove WhereIsIt? 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WhereIsIt? 2012 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WhereIsIt? 2012 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhereIsIt? 2012". The WhereIsIt? 2012 program will be found very quickly. When you select WhereIsIt? 2012 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WhereIsIt? 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhereIsIt? 2012:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.whereisit-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WhereIsIt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WhereIsIt? 2012.
8. After uninstalling WhereIsIt? 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WhereIsIt? 2012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhereIsIt? 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WhereIsIt? 2012 by Robert Galle from your computer, nor are we saying that WhereIsIt? 2012 by Robert Galle is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhereIsIt? 2012 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 07:07:39.660