This info is about WhenFinder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WhenFinder from your computerlamb8192
. Further information on lamb8192 can be seen here
. WhenFinder is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhenFinder directory, depending on the user's choice. wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhenFinder\uninstall.vbs" is the full command line if you want to uninstall WhenFinder. The application's main executable file is labeled WhenFinder.exe and its approximative size is 919.86 KB (941936 bytes).
The executables below are part of WhenFinder. They take about 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- WhenFinder.exe (919.86 KB)
WhenFinder is an application released by the software company lamb8192. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove WhenFinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WhenFinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WhenFinder or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhenFinder". The WhenFinder application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WhenFinder in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WhenFinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WhenFinder.
8. After removing WhenFinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhenFinder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhenFinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WhenFinder by lamb8192 from your computer, we are not saying that WhenFinder by lamb8192 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WhenFinder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:17:51.927