When in Rome
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall When in Rome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall When in Rome from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. You can get more details on When in Rome at http://support.wildgames.com
. When in Rome is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\WheninRome directory, regulated by the user's option. When in Rome's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\WheninRome\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 196.05 KB (200752 bytes) on disk and is named WhenInRome-WT.exe.
The executable files below are part of When in Rome. They take about 5.68 MB (5961128
bytes) on disk.
- WhenInRome-WT.exe (196.05 KB)
- WhenInRome.exe (4.95 MB)
- wheninrome-WT.exe (209.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of When in Rome. You can find here a few links to other When in Rome releases:
When in Rome is an application by WildTangent. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase When in Rome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase When in Rome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate When in Rome or simply click the Search field and type in "When in Rome". If it is installed on your PC the When in Rome program will be found very quickly. After you select When in Rome in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about When in Rome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for When in Rome:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\WheninRome\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall When in Rome.
8. After uninstalling When in Rome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of When in Rome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling When in Rome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall When in Rome by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that When in Rome by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall When in Rome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-28 21:50:02.413