What is my IP
This page contains thorough information on how to remove What is my IP for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall What is my IP from your PCHuang Kai
. More information about Huang Kai can be read here
. What is my IP is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\What is my IP directory, depending on the user's option. What is my IP's complete uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\What is my IP\uninstall.vbs". The application's main executable file is titled What is my IP.exe and occupies 816.36 KB (835952 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in What is my IP. They occupy 816.36 KB (835952
bytes) on disk.
- What is my IP.exe (816.36 KB)
What is my IP is an application by Huang Kai. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall What is my IP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall What is my IP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate What is my IP or simply click the Search feature and type in "What is my IP". If it exists on your system the What is my IP application will be found very quickly. After you click What is my IP in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about What is my IP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall What is my IP.
8. After uninstalling What is my IP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong What is my IP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing What is my IP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall What is my IP by Huang Kai from your computer, we are not saying that What is my IP by Huang Kai is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall What is my IP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130