This info is about Wetelecom for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Wetelecom from your systemWeTelecom, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on WeTelecom, Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wetelecom folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Wetelecom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wetelecom\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MTS Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.39 MB (1454080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Wetelecom. They occupy about 2.01 MB (2109597
bytes) on disk.
- LoadMdm.exe (388.00 KB)
- MTS Connect.exe (1.39 MB)
- uninst.exe (252.15 KB)
The current page applies to Wetelecom version 0.2.23
only. You can find below info on other versions of Wetelecom:
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove Wetelecom from your PC.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Wetelecom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Wetelecom\conf.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Wetelecom\log\20141101-13-35-25.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Wetelecom\log\20141101-17-16-53.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Wetelecom\log\20141102-16-21-13.log
Wetelecom is an application released by WeTelecom, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Wetelecom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wetelecom from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wetelecom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wetelecom". If it exists on your system the Wetelecom application will be found very quickly. After you select Wetelecom in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wetelecom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wetelecom.
8. After uninstalling Wetelecom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wetelecom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wetelecom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wetelecom by WeTelecom, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wetelecom by WeTelecom, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wetelecom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 23:05:05.270